Facilities managers The 33London team are proud to have worked with a variety of Facilities Managers over the last 20 years. 33London endeavour to enhance the FM's role as building manager by adapting to existing work patterns and ethos, to deliver a service on behalf of the FM.
Here are the reasons why the Facilities Managers that have worked with us in the past, continue to do business with us:
- Understand the importance of showing care and attention to the people occupying the building
- Have full M & E awareness and facilities management experience on the project team
- Are the customers of the FM function, and the customer is always right!
- Understand that whilst we carry out our works, the FM team have to work around us so we make an active effort not to hinder, but to enhance the FMs service delivery
- Provide all protection as well as signage to inform occupiers of works being carried out because we take pride in protecting our customers' existing assets
- Are pro-active at promoting energy efficiency in all of our projects
- Average 9.4 out of 10 on our Client Feedback Forms
- Have a mixed portfolio of Commercial Clients ranging from Blue Chip companies, leading Media organisations, charities as well as smaller independent companies. This vast range of Clients means that we have a good understanding of each Clients' needs and constraints and we work with them to ensure that we deliver according to these
- Are vibrant, enthusiastic and well established in the Construction Industry; our aim is to bring professionalism back!
- Offer the same quality of service and workmanship to suit a variety of budgets and specifications
- Aim to always leave a project with a happy team
- Are sensitive to procedures that need to be followed when working in occupied buildings and we are capable of adjusting working methods to suit individual organisations occupancy trends
- Work through a variety of procurement routes, such as tendered, negotiated and governmental works
- Offer a fully integrated design and build service, and take you from concept to completion & creative, on the job problem solving
- Are non-confrontational and have proven to deliver above and beyond client expectations
- Have had year-on-year growth during the recession
- Work with a number of charities
- Have progressive training schemes for all our staff
- Constantly remind ourselves we are only as good as our last project.
But don't just take our word for it... "There are many good things to be said about 33London, but the main reason why I have repeatedly used them and recommended to others is because of consistency. On every job, small or large, I have always received the same consistent high standards of workmanship, site management and warm project management."
Saj Rahman Facilities Manager - Scope
Target Market Value: £20,000 to £2,000,000
- Design & Build
- New Build
- New Build
- Design & Build